While having sex, both women and men are excited, and their erogenous zone is active. After having sex, when a man ejaculates semen in the vagina, most women can feel it every drop because the nature of semen is warm, and it feels incredible for most women as their vagina becomes more sensitive. While most women do not feel semen in their vagina is because their vagina is already wet, but they sometimes feel warm of semen. They feel something warm fluid coming in their vagina.
The question arises here why some women feel semen fluid and others do not, many factors are responsible for this, let’s find each one in details below:
Watch a live cam couple and ask them how is she feeling when her partner cum inside her vagina.
1. Sensitivity of vagina
A woman’s body becomes more sensitive when they aroused while having sex. Their vagina becomes more fragile and erected while they are sexually excited. A woman’s vagina lips and clitoris start swelling, and the vaginal walls fill with blood in a process and this process is considered as vasocongestion, which is very similar to the way blood flows into the penis during an erection. This process feels terrific for most women.
The vagina of a woman becomes lubricated or slippery by the pass of fluids through the vaginal walls. When the woman becomes sexually excited, the chemical changes happened in their vagina, and their vagina start making more alkaline and less acidic. This is the main factor that is responsible for getting warm sensation of semen in women’s vagina. Women need to become sexually active when their partner has inserted penis into their vagina, this is because the more sexy they feels the more vagina making lubricants; if a woman will not be excited, then it is very difficult to feel the drop of semen.
2. Size and girth of the penis:
Most women claim they only feel semen in their vagina when their partner’s penis size is large. It may be due to a large penis that can fulfill all space in their vagina and also can make a woman very sensitive. Most women say they feel more semen on having sex with a large penis. The size and girth of the penis can affect more compare to the average size of the penis.
3. Amount of semen while ejaculating:
Amount of semen while ejaculating in woman’s vagina is one of the most crucial factors that women can rarely talk about, they clearly say that if their partner ejaculate extra amount of semen in their vagina they feel warmer compare to that partner who ejaculates less amounts of semen fluid drops.
4. Nature of semen:
Due to the warm and sticky nature of semen, most women claim they feel semen inside her vagina. Semen has a warm temperature because the temperature of the human body is 37-degree celsius, and also semen is sticky fluid in nature, which sticks to the vagina when a woman becomes sexually active. This may be one of the reasons, why women feel semen in their vagina.
Causes of not feeling semen in the vagina:
Most women can not feel semen is because of:
- Their vagina is not tight: Some women say that they do not feel semen in their vagina because their vagina is very loose. This condition usually occurs when a woman just had a baby or they usually sex a lot with their partner.
- Their vagina is not sexually excited: Most women sex with a partner without getting sexually excited. In this condition, you may have to try foreplay as they are very beneficial for women because foreplay can make the woman’s vagina wet.
- The size of the penis is average: Some women claim that they do not feel semen in their vagina because their partner’s penis size is average. Everyone has a different shape of the body and penis size too. It is better to ask your partner.
- If your partner wearing a condom: Approx, all women have this issue if their partner is wearing a condom, how can you feel semen inside your vagina if you put a condom on the penis? Women only feel the hardness of penis if their partner wears a condom.
- The vagina is already wet: Most women do not feel semen in their vagina because their vagina is already wet but they sometimes feel the warmth of semen fluid.
- The position also matters: Most women do not feel semen in their vagina in all position, they may feel when performing spooning position. The sex position during ejaculation is also one of the factors that are responsible for getting the sensation of semen fluid in the vaginal.
Let’s directly listen from those women who experienced and feel it in their vagina:
- I am feeling like my vagina does not have the spidey detects others’ do. I do not feel his climax, and also I don’t feel any type of penis spasms. I feel him propelling differently. However, that’s the only telltale indication. I believe it’s because I’m typically really damp, so I don’t observe any type of added moisture. (source)
- Truthfully, it feels like a pulse or a jet, but not like “dampness.” I can’t evaluate degrees of moisture with my vaginal canal alone lol. It is incredibly cozy, so I can really feel that, yet not moisture. (source)
- Yeah, I was under the perception from points on the net that when he came within me, I would certainly see. Nope, not a thing. I when felt him orgasm since he had an orgasm best onto one of those “places” in the front of the vaginal area (A spot? is that what the other one is called?). The very first time, I really did not also know he had cum.
- I can really feel the ‘spasms,’ yet just in specific settings, most notably when we’re spooning. I never feel it in missionary. I can not really feel the real ejaculate since condoms. I’m interested to see if I’m sensitive adequate to handle it after he gets a vasectomy. (source)
- The tighter he cums, the simpler it is to really feel. My first sweetheart, I could feel for sure, but he was also the guy that hit the ceiling when he masturbated while stocking bed. My current boyfriend does not fire; he’s even more of a dribbler. I don’t feel his orgasm specifically. However, I can tell by exactly how difficult his penis gets right as he cums, by the noises he makes, and in exactly how his thrusting adjustments. (source)
- Yes. There’s a change in temperature level since have an orgasm is actually cozy. Likewise, points often tend to get really gooey. (source)
- Yep. I keep in mind the first time we ditched prophylactics as well as he came inside me. I think everyone’s experience is various; however, that very first time seemed like I had actually pissed myself for lack of far better words. I had not been somewhat prepared for that. Currently, I enjoy it. (source)
- Not if he is using a prophylactic. I can’t also really feel the penis throbbing if he’s putting on a condom.
- Typically *, I can really feel a kind of expansion the moment before he has an orgasm, and then I feel the pulse and throb afterward. On extremely, extremely few celebrations have I really felt the real ejaculation. I have actually just had the ability to handle it when it fired really difficult against my cervix or former fornix. (source)
- Honestly, I would not have the ability to loosen up enough to cum if I was fretted about the mess I could leave. We likewise both have several physical ailments, so while we are undoubtedly passionate once we get going, we are not fast concerning the beginning. “The warmth of the moment” takes some planning. (source)
- Depend upon the session, sometimes yes or no. If we have actually been at it a while (30mins+), I’m “accustomed” to his existence. So the warmth, climax, or convulsions are non-existent … to where I have actually had to ask if he completed, haha. Quickies are the contrary. The adrenaline thrill, as well as short time, implies I can feel all the climax. Constantly amazing. (source)
- Very first post I’ve seen about the ADRENALINE THRILL. without a doubt, when it’s excellent and rough, so he comes faster, I’m still extremely tight and also sensitive, and I obtain a rush/high when he shoots. (source)
- I feel the much deeper thrusts as well as often a little jerk, yet I don’t usually really feel any kind of orgasm till he’s taken out, and also gravity has actually begun to take effect. Often, it’s just a little added dampness around the vulva, but once my husband came so much that it dripped down to my knee like some Japanese hentai. That was an intriguing night. (source)
- I can feel him in a couple of various means, at multiple times, from his head obtaining more challenging right before he cums, which makes him feel much deeper inside me to feeling him, in fact, have an orgasm. (source)
- I believe it involves a selection of variables. Vaginal sensitivity, amount of a guy’s ejaculate, the force with which he cums, and size, as well as girth of the penis (I feel it extra if it’s closer to my cervix, and a larger penis lets me think more of the “pulses”), all entered into play. I can MOST DEFINITELY feel my guy. However, he has a huge penis and also orgasms with a fair bit of force, with a lot of climaxes. I’m likewise incredibly tight and delicate down there too, occasionally overly so (identified with a problem that causes over-active nerves and also vulvodynia, as well as also average-to-small sized men have actually stated I’m incredibly tight). It never fails to make me climax again if I’m still “close” when he cums. (source)
- Some say yes, some say no. Some claim just the pulsing of the orgasm, and also others say both. Personal experience, my ex can feel both, and as mentioned before, some men are shooters, so that possibly has something to do with it. I take place to be one of those to make sure that it probably has something to do with it. An amusing arbitrary tale for comic relief that this thread reminded me of, I was with a girl as well as took out and um … I lost control of my goal … You should have seen the view on her face. “What worldwide? I’ve never seen anything go that much. Not even in pornographies.” I was left saying sorry, laughing, and also tidying up the wall surface. (source)